Recently the government has released the Form SPICe Plus (SPICe+) under the ease of doing business in India initiative. The newly launched Form Spice + has replaced the old Form Spice which was a pdf form for Company incorporation. It is mandatory for online Company registration of all the Companies as per the directives of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The company here means all kinds of Companies being incorporated be it a Private limited company, Public Limited Company, One Person Company, Nidhi Company, Section 8 Company or Producer Company. With effect from 23rd February, 2020 all Companies shall be incorporated through the newly launched web form SPICE+.
The form SPICe+ aims to offer about 10 services by three Central Government Ministries and Departments (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Ministry of Labour and the Department of Revenue in the Ministry of Finance) and one State Government (Maharashtra). The Company registration form is an integrated web form with a single-window for multiple services.
The newly integrated web form SPICE+ offers the following services:
– Part A –: Name Reservation
– Part B: Company Incorporation
- Application for DIN
- Corporate Identification Number
- PAN Number
- TAN Number
- GSTIN Number
- EPFO Registration
- ESIC Registration
- Opening of Bank Account for the Company
- Profession Tax Registration (only for Maharashtra)
Related Blog: SPICE PLUS COMPANY PROCEDURES
Part A (Name Reservation) and Part B (All Other Services) can be applied for on a simultaneous basis.
Part A can be applied separately and upon reservation of the name, Part B can be applied for.
OTHER SIGNIFICANT CHANGES:
- With the introduction of a new dashboard for the web form SPICe+ and linked forms, the approved name will be displayed on it, eliminating the need to do an SRN search.
- Companies incorporated through SPICe+ will have to apply for mandatorily:
– EPFO Registration
– ESIC Registration
– Opening of a Bank Account (AGILE – PRO)
– Profession Tax Registration (only for incorporation in Maharashtra)
- Once the application is completed in all respects, the next step would be the downloading and signing the application.
- Pre-scrutiny checks and other validations happen in the web form, but DSC Validation will happen only at the upload stage.
- Declaration by the subscribers and the first directors in INC – 9 shall now be auto-generated in PDF format and submitted electronically.
Related Blog: Online Business Registration Anywhere in India
Therefore the newly launched SPICE+ form is said to save valuable time, procedure and cost, it is an one stop solution for all the Company incorporation requirements.
How do I change my company name?
Once the Company is incorporated the change in Company name means change in all the incorporation documents. For assistance drop a query by clicking on the link https://www.caonweb.com/company-registration.php
Do I need a business bank account?
Yes, every company needs to operate through a current bank account, therefore the new incorporation procedure provides for bank account number at the time of incorporation.
What is the DIN (Director Identification Number) to register a new company?
DIN is the Director Identification Number which is a unique number assigned to a director and the same number can used in all the companies with whom the Director is associated.
Related Blog : ALL ABOUT COMPANY REGISTRATION IN INDIA
Is it possible to register a company online?
Yes, under the ease of doing business in Indi initiative the whole Company registration procedure is online.
How can one get Private Company Registered?
For getting the private Company registered one requires CA services as the process needs professional guidance. For info click on the link https://blog.caonweb.com/ to search & find the related topic